Here is an overview of the process to convert from WinSales 4.0 to WinSales 5.0.
1. Download the WinSales 5.0 software from www.winsales.com and install on all the machines where you use WinSales. For installation instructions: SUP122.
2. Convert your 4.0 master database after a final synchronization with any remote sites. Conversion instructions: SUP123.
3. Connect to the new WinSales 5.0 database with the WinSales 5.0 software adding the database to the Connect To Database list. For instructions: SUP152.
4. License your 5.0 database with WinSales. Licensing instructions: SUP101.
5. Connect to the new WinSales 5.0 database with the WinSales 5.0 software at each client machine adding the database to the Connect To Database list at the first log in. For instructions: SUP152.
6. Recreate any remote site databases and redistribute the new WinSales 5.0 remote databases to the remote sites for use with the WinSales 5.0 software.
Contact Silent Partner for more information.